Jarro is staffed with skilled professionals capable of evaluating, estimating, supervising and constructing any type of building project. We staff the largest number of certified remodelers in the country, as well as design specialists for every phase of your project. At Jarro, we are dedicated to listening to your needs, wants and ideas, and working closely with you throughout the course of the development of your project - which is why Jarro hs created a 10-step process that guarantees the results you deserve. Once you have finished reviewing Jarro's 10 step process, please contact us right away so we can begin to make your dreams a reality.
The 10-Step Jarro Process
- Initial Consultation: Meet with a Jarro Design Consultant. Discuss your wants, needs and budget for your project.
- Preliminary Design Work: After a home inspection with your Jarro consultant, your wants and needs will be implemented into a Design Proposal.
- Finalize Design Concepts: Together we will fine-tune the design details for your approval.
- Construction Specifications: Upon approval of the design concepts, a detailed set of specifications are developed.
- Construction Cost Analysis: A cost is applied to the final specifications.
- Permit Applications: Jarro will develop architectural drawings along with detailed kitchen and bath designs to obtain the necessary permits.
- Pre-Construction Conference: Final review of approved plans, specifications and selections. At this meeting your Project Manager will be brought up to speed on your entire project. This meeting ensures that all involved are familiar with the exact scope of work.
- Construction Begins: Your project manager is available daily to discuss construction scheduling and the progress of your project.
- Obtain Necessary Completion Certificates.
- Project Completed!